UK Border Agency rules state that non-EU students wishing to study in the United Kingdom need to be sponsored by an authorised educational sponsor. Longridge Towers School is authorised to sponsor non-EU students and holds Highly Trusted Sponsor Status with the UKBA.

To check whether you need a visa to study here please visit the UKBA website for advice.



It is a legal requirement that all Non-European pupils studying in the United Kingdom must have a Guardian who is over the age of 21 and who is resident in the UK. The United Kingdom Border Agency (UKBA), which issues our license as an educational sponsor, will regularly monitor all boarding schools and colleges to ensure that these procedures are being carried out. We intend to carry out our duties diligently in order to protect our Highly Trusted Status.

Visa and Guardianship Information

Berwick-upon-Tweed, Northumberland
TD15 2XQ United Kingdom
© 2019 Longridge Towers School. All Rights Reserved.
Designed and Developed by Welland Creative