Longridge Towers School aims to provide opportunities for individuals to achieve their potential, explore new areas of experience, and become effective lifelong learners; LongridgeTowers also aims to educate the whole person in a community in which the pupils feel happy, valued, safe and supported.
- To deliver a broad, balanced, coherent and relevant curriculum that meets the needs of all pupils.
- To create circumstances which allow children to express themselves academically, artistically, physically, creatively, emotionally, spiritually and socially.
- To create a positive teaching environment which values teaching and learning, mutual respect, individuality, consideration and personal responsibility.
- To promote a sense of self worth, confidence and independence in all our pupils.
- To provide opportunities for pupils to broaden their experiences and extend their thinking.
- To continually evaluate all teaching with the aim of ensuring that it is of a high standard focussed on promoting learning.
- To maintain a safe environment in which all can work and progress.
- To promote equal opportunities for all, regardless of ability, gender, race, religion, sexuality or disability.
- To foster effective working relationships with pupils, parents and other professional bodies, where communication is regular, co-operative and relevant, to the benefit of all interested parties.