Longridge Towers School will provide opportunities for individuals to fulfil their potential, explore new areas of experience and become effective lifelong learners; educating the whole person in a community in which the pupils feel happy, valued, safe and encouraged.
- To deliver a broad, balanced, coherent and relevant curriculum that meets the needs of all pupils.
- To create circumstances which allow children to express themselves academically, artistically, physically, creatively, emotionally, spiritually and socially.
- To create a positive learning environment which values learning, mutual respect, individuality, consideration and personal responsibility.
- To promote a sense of self worth, confidence and independence in all pupils.
- To provide opportunities for pupils to achieve academically, broaden their experiences and extend their thinking.
- To continually evaluate all teaching with the aim of ensuring that it is of a high standard focused on promoting excellent pupil learning.
- To maintain a safe environment in the school which all parties can work and progress.
- To promote equal opportunities for all, regardless of ability, gender, race, religion, sexuality or disability.
- To foster effective working relationships with pupils, parents and other professional bodies, where communication is regular, co-operative and relevant, to the mutual benefit of all interested parties.
Reviewed: 11/08/2017 JL